South 40’s Rates 2020-2021 Season
At South 40 RV Ranch, we pride ourselves on up front pricing with no hidden extras. We want you to feel comfortable knowing all of our competitive costs up front. All reservations must be paid in full at time of check-in.
We now have Park Model Rentals-call the office for information!
OFF PEAK SEASON MAY THRU OCTOBER
PEAK SEASON NOVEMBER THRU APRIL
Good Sam & Veterans $40.52
Good Sam & Veterans $267.96>
$525.00 + Electric
Good Sam & Veterans $45.11
Good Sam & Veterans $293.36
|$730.00 + Electric|
|$2145 ($715 mo)|
|$2720 ($680 mo)|
|$3350 ($670 mo)|
|Regular Site $4398 Premium Site $4746|
|* New RV Annuals 13 months for the price of 12!*|
|*All Monthly packages and Annuals must be paid at time of check-in*|
|*No refunds on Annuals or Packages. Refunds prior to 30 days of reservation $50.00 service fee, less then 30 days No Refund*|
|3 MONTH* -May thru September (any 3)||3 MONTH* – Oct thru Dec ONLY|
|$1450 (save $125)||$2040 (save $150)|
Package rates must be paid in full upon registration to receive discounted rate
** No Refunds on Packages
We offer a Good Sam & Veterans Discount. Call to make your reservation.
We offer basic storage for trailers for $67.86 a month.
Terms and Additional Information
- 3% SURCHARGE ADDED FOR DEBIT & CREDIT CARD ON ANNUAL AND MONTHLY TRANSACTIONS
- Daily/Weekly Rates Include: water, sewer & trash 30 or 50 amp electric
- Monthly Rates Include: water, sewer & trash
- Annual Rates Include: water, sewer & trash
Due to our efforts to accommodate the various size units and lengths of stay, any deposit received toward a space within South Forty doesn’t guarantee a specific site number for short term or seasonal reservations unless booking an annual site.
- No refunds on cancellations November 1st through March 31st.
- Unless canceled before October 1st.
- Prior to November 1st, deposit less $50 cancellation fee will be refunded.
- Balance is due and payable in full upon registration.
- Rent paid is non-refundable after reservation start date.
- No refunds on unused rent, no pro-rating or subleasing of sites.
- The unused, paid portions of any site rent may not be gifted, willed, or transferred for the use of anyone other than the registered guest of said site.
- Guests may visit a resort resident for a period of not more than two weeks in any one season.
- Any changes to rates, policies, and deposit refunds will be processed by Management in accordance with Park Policy.
- There is a two pet limit. Pets more than 40 pounds need Management approval. German Shepherds,Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Wolf Hybrid and Dobermans are not acceptable.