South Forty RV Ranch
As we welcome our snowbirds back to South Forty keep in mind: no cutting through sites and please be aware of snakes! They have been seen in the park, along with coyotes.
- Office is open 9AM to 3PM Monday thru Friday
- Office will be closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Pool: 9AM to 10PM Daily
- Mail Room Hours:
MONDAY: 5:30PM TO 6:30PM
WEDNESDAY: 1:00PM TO 2:30PM
SATURDAY: 1:00PM TO 2:30PM
**If you are awaiting on a package, just ask us at the front desk or Camp Host after business hours.**
***Please take time to stop in our office and update your email address so that you can receive notifications***
Please welcome our new/returning staff members:
Bob & Ruby Carter
Bob & Connie Wagner
Calvin & Laurie Pflaster
Danny & Deborah Minton
Tom & Ruth Ragan
Remember to Sign Up, Sign Up, And Sign Up!!
Monthly Pancake Breakfast
First Saturday of each month
Serving at 8AM $2.50 per Person
Please bring your own table setting
Wednesdays @ 7PM
Every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month @ 7PM
Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month @ 7PM
$5.00 to play
Exercise with Marilyn
Mondays and Thursdays @ 930AM
Mondays and Thursdays @ 1PM
November 9th @ 4PM
Warm Up For The Season
Soup and Salad Potluck @ 5:30PM
Coffee & Donuts November 18th @ 8:45AM
November 28th at Noon
South Forty provides the turkey
Please bring a dish of your choice, your beverage and table setting. Sign up early, limited seating
November 30th at 8AM to 1PM
**Remember to sign up for Gaslight Theater at Front Desk**
Be sure to check out “Around Our Town” section in the Mobile Home RV News for additional events in the area!!
The paper is found by the mail room.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Outgoing mail needs to be in the box by 10:00AM Monday – Friday
- No parking in front of any maintenance areas or dog park areas
- Parking near the pool is NOT long term parking
- We have four dog run’s located within the park…PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOUR PETS.
- Be courteous of others. Speed limits are 5 MPH throughout the park. Also be aware of the one-way streets.
Andy Logan 10/10/2019
Charlie Wilson 03/20/2019
Are you prepared for a medical emergency? What’s the difference between an “assistance” company and a “rescue” company? Join SkyMed reps for breakfast subs on Tuesday, Nov 12, at 9:00 am in the Arizona Room to discuss what to look for in medical evacuation services.
Be thankful you can become one of the over 350,000 members covered by SkyMed’s emergency medical transport services. When an unexpected critical illness or injury requires hospitalization, the SkyMed TAKES YOU HOME guarantee gives you and your family peace-of-mind.
A SkyMed Ultimate membership offers you:
▪ Air and ground ambulance services
▪ RV, vehicle, physical remains, & pet return
▪ Primary driver disability protections
▪ Global Emergency Travel Services
▪ Immediate support 24/7/365
Plus many more vital transport services
To attend, please sign up in the Arizona Room hallway or call Jerry or Marilyn Collins at 208-867-8739. Also register at skymed.com/weappreciateyou for the SkyMed Appreciation Luncheon on Jan. 8, 2020.